Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Goals for January 14-21


Having my weekly goals written down seems to help me stick to them! Does writing them down help you?

Weekly Goals
1.       Read ½ of The Green Gardener’s Guide
      2.       Clean Chicken Coop
      3.       Walk Skipper twice this week
      4.       Take Saturday off from everything blogging cleaning and working- Spend the whole day with    Hubby
      5.       Stick to menu
      6.       Watch my nephew Monday and Friday
      7.       Stick to cleaning routine to have a clean home
      8.       Drop off eggs at mom’s and share eggs with my little brother
      9.       Hit the gym 2 times this week
     10.   Help out at my daughter’s school on Tuesday night.

This Goals and last week goals are helping me get to my goals for 2013. How are you with your goals for the New Year? Are you breaking them down weekly or taking huge chucks out of them?

You can visit here to see how I did with last weeks Goals not 10 out of 10, but I'm getting there! :)
January 6-12 Weekly Goals ~ Updated 1/14

No comments:

Post a Comment