Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday, January 5, 2013 - Daily Goals

Yesterday, while doing one of my goals, I decided to stop at the hospital. She is in there because she had the flu. I sat and talk to for an hour. While being there she found out she was leaving to good to rehab! It was excited except she thought it was out patient care and it wasn't. I left and my father freaked out and started to stress that she would have a panic attack if she put it all together. So him stressing out through me off and I stress out at home. Ugh. She made it my father and my aunts say she did great and is happy. Just praying she gets better soon!!!
Today's Goals
1. Go to Hubby Drill unit (it about 2-3 hours away)
2. Visit Hubby's Mom - she lives close to his unit.

Not many goals today because we won't be home. Hope you guys have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment