Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday January 3, 2013 Daily Goals

Wonderful Surprise from Hubby!

I have the sweet hubby ever! I just hit my highest views last night! 100 that is the most I have gotten since I started! I was so excited I couldn't sleep. (Ok that's not cool) but I woke up at 5:45 to spend a little one on one time and he kept telling me to get my coffee. I wasn't in the mood plus I thought I had no creamer, surprise he then he told me to go get coffee! I decide to (I wear contact and didn't have them in then) and to my surprise there was flowers and a card telling me how proud he is of my blogging! He is so sweet to me!!

Today’s Goals

1.       Make Dinner –Same goal as yesterday, but a log day like today eating out would be the best choice! Holding on the budget!
2.       Buy Niece Birthday gift- Her party is tonight, but we didn’t want to buy her anything until we had an idea of her Christmas gift were, because we didn’t want to double up!
3.       Write plans for children blog post- I want to know what I’m writing for the next week
4.       Post Free kindle books at naptime
5.       Enjoy the party tonight- I have off ad so does hubby, so no need to rush out of the house! The party starts at 7pm. We celebrate n the birthday no matter what! No weekend party’s for us!

Yesterday I did not do well for all my goals. I end only doing 3/5. I didn’t get to the gym, I got home by 6:55 and then Cass and I ate dinner it was 7:30 child care close buy 8pm. Better luck n Friday! I also didn’t get to bed until 12am; I was so excited about hitting 100 views. Hope you guys did better than I did. What were your goals? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment