Monday, January 7, 2013

Making My Own Dirt

My Homemade Dirt

      I made my own dirt this year. The reason I did that is because I got blocks dirt on sale at the end of the season last year. I am not big fan of the add water to dirt to make big. The reason being is that; I feel like the dry up quicker.

Here is what I did to make my seedling dirt.

1. I used one block of dry dirt, and added water to it.

2. Add to handfuls of the Water Crystals
3. Add 10 cups of Organic Potting Mix with Fertilizer
Now I only do a little at a time, and I have more then enough stuff to do this mix, 10-15 times. Do you make your own dirt or do you just but store bought dirt?

Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals 
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost 
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals   
Gardening Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals



No comments:

Post a Comment