Sunday, January 6, 2013

15 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Plant Chive, Oregano, and Basil Indoors

My 1st planting Container

Today I got a chance plant again. I had so much fun with it! I go to plant my chive, oregano, basil, artichoke, red onions, white onions today! Click here it see how I plant my starter seedlings in detail. I'll give you a quick over view.

Here is me putting to Artichoke seeds in each pellets



  
Make Sure you are labeling and writing in your notebook





Then put them in the sun or under lights. I have lights in the basement

I know this was just a quick over view of what I did today, but I so sleepy. I have 3 seed stater green house going! What do you have going on this week in your garden? Have you started planting anything yet?

Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

 Follow the rest of Gardening 16 Weeks and 15 Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below. 
Gardening Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals


Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals 
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost 
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals   

No comments:

Post a Comment