Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday, January 6, 2013 ~ Daily Goals

I had an early morning today. Military is taking hubby for a little bit and I had to get him there. I had my coffee by 5:30 am. I hate when he leaves, but I know it for the best for everyone!

Today's Goals
  1.  Get Hubby off to his travels
  2. Work on the blog - I think this is so funny, when it is on my list. I want to be honest with you and how I spend my time. Sundays are days I write and plan everything out. I work though out the week and don't always have time to think so this helps a lot by having a plan.
  3. Plant my indoor starter seeds- I love this goal! I love planting and watching my seeds grow. Gardening Weeks16 and weeks 15 Before My Last Frost helps you understand what I'm planting and why.
  4. Run to Lowes- I have gift card, and I need potting mix, for my new seedlings
  5. Put wood in the house- We are having a quart of wood delivered today. I have to get some in the house, because we almost out.
What do you have going on today? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment