Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Menu for Jaunary 14-21


    Having dinner idea written down seems to help my life run a little smother. It is hard sometime to work all day and then come home to figure out what to make for dinner. I find recipes and plan out the menu and then we have dinner and meals ready for us. This week I’m coking for two just Cass and I have gone through my stock pile of food ( I coupon shop and then have food to cook from) and plan out our meals so I don’t have to break my goal of $150 a month on Groceries.
Here is what we are making this week at home for dinner;
 
Monday
Cereal
Raviolis, pepper, orange
Tuna Casserole (hamburger helper)

Tuesday
Crock Pot Oatmeal
Left over dinner
Cheesy Chicken Penne (I will hope to update the recipe this week) , homemade rolls

Wednesday
Left over oatmeal
Mac and cheese
Left over dinner

Thursday
Pancakes
Tuna with crackers
Spinach & Ricotta cheese (hope to add recipe)

Friday
Bagel
Chicken noodle soup, crackers
Leftovers

Saturday
Cereal
Most likely skip (will be on the road)
Ham 

Sunday
Beef Gravy and Biscuits
Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Leftover ham

 

     As I make the recipes, I will update them so you can try them too if you want. I’m also going to try to make homemade bread, and rolls for the week. I’ll update you guys on that too! What are you planning to cook this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment