Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daily Goals~ January 26, 2013

We all got up to a late start today. I made eggs, bacon, and biscuits with gravy for breakfast. Everyone is happy here. Dishes are clean and so is the oven and counters. I'm take in my nebulizer, hubby is teasing me, and Cass is working on cleaning her room. I found out that there is really a tan carpet on her floor. How do you get your preteen to clean there room? Is it a fight worth having? Sometime here is just isn't.

Today's Goals
1. Charge Cass quad
2. Make chicken noodle soup in the crock pot
3. Go look at a trackor hubby found on Craigslist
4. Find my Zip drive
5. Date night

We have a busy day ahead of us. I sold another dozen eggs. That $3 altogether! The can have new bedding. Lol I got done 3/5 of my goals last night, we didn't do movie night. Her room was coming out of her room, so she has to have it clean first. I still can't find my Zip drive. :(

How did you do on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment