Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hospital Visit

     This week I'd turning out to be a busy one! Sunday night I all of sudden had an allergy attack, I couldn't breathe. I wasn't dying but I was short of breathe. I took a Benadryl but it didn't help, so I took another one still not helping much. I couldn't figure out what was making me have the attack. I decide to go to work, I really thought it was an allergy attack and my boss house is so clean and I haven't had an attack there before. I popped a Benadryl and left. Well it didn't really clear up and I was feeling so much worst when I got home. I decide to call the doctor. It was 9 pm thank God I have an amazing doctor, I told him what was going on and he was going to get me scribes to get medicine that night and see him first thing in the morning. After talking to him for 5 minutes he decide to send me to the hospital. 4 hours later, 6 tubes of blood, urine test, 2 X-rays, and EKG ~ I was diagnosed with pneumonia.

     The doctors have but me on 3 different kinds of medicine. :(

Dr. Medican
     Now I, also taking echinacea, honey and chamomile tea. Echinacea is used to help fight infections. (Read more here) I grew it in my garden this yard and just bought seeds to grow more. Last fall I also made echinacea tonic. This is use add to tea or a few drops on your tongue, I use it in the tea so I don't taste it. (Here is a video on how to make your own tonic) Honey is good for the body to help build the immune system. (Read more here) Chamomile tea is use to help you sleep. I really need it because I have only slept 7 ours in the last 72 hours and that is not good for my body. I personal need 7-9 hours of sleep.



          Here is hoping this clears up soon and I'm back to normal. What do you do when you get sick? Have you every had pneumonia? How long did it take for you to get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment