Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday- January 1, 2013


What a way to start off the New Year! My grandmother is in the hospital. Please pray that she is just sick and will kick in a day. She has been around for a lot. She is one of the only people I know that doesn’t judge.  Please pray for her!

Today Goals!

1. Clean the Mud Rom, and stick to the cleaning routine for the week. (I will post more about this in another post!)

2. Pick up my little one and go to Mom and Dad’s house for New Year’s Day Dinner

3. Type up Goals for 2013 for me and Cass!

4. Work on blogging!

5. Stick to workout plan! Walk Skipper and play Xbox with Cass

 

How did you do on you goals from yesterday? I got 45/ done today! I’m so excited! I have a lot of gals this year, but all doable if I keep up with my Daily goals, and remember what I’m working toward a better organizes, debt free, healthier me! What are your goals for the day? Anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment