Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday January 2, 2013


Today is my first day back to work in over a week. I’m so sleepy! I loved having the time off but I miss my little ones! My goals are going to be easy today, because I’m working which means I’m out of my house for 11 ½ hours. Therefore won’t have much time to do goals.

Today’s Goals

1.       Make Dinner – I know this sounds easy but today I would be so much easy to get something n the way home, but to stick to my $30 grocery budget for this we cannot do that. I did make a week menu and I need to stick to it!

2.       Type up my yearly goals- I didn’t get to it yesterday

3.       Hit the gym- They have child care and Cass loves it there it might only be ½ workout today but I just need to get there!

4.       Clean My Room- with sticking to the clean schedule today is my room!

5.       Go to bed by 10:30pm. I need to get to bed earlier on days I have work.

Yesterday I did not do well for all my goals. I end only doing 2 ½/5. I did go to my parent’s and spend the day there. It is nice to have fun talking and hang out with your family! Hope you guys did better than I did. What were your goals? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment