Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6-12 Weekly Goals ~ Updated 1/14

I'm going to post my weekly goals on my blog so that it keep me accountable for them. This goals are broken down goals from mu Goals for 2013. If I take all the goals and work them into smaller piece so I can getting all my goals done.

This Week's Goals


  1. Write Hubby an "I love you, and this is why!" ~He will get it when he gets home!
  2. Read "Weekend Homesteader: Volume 10 January" ~ Lots of great info in it!
  3. Hit Gym 3 times this week ~ Only got there once
  4. Write a list of Dry Food in the Basement Bin ~ this will help me with weekly menus
  5. Write  a list of all the food in the Pantry both Dry and Canned ~ Didn't get to
  6. Write a letter to Grandparent
  7. Stick to cleaning Schedule & Post cleaning schedule online ~ didn't do a god job, only 2 day this week.
  8. Organized Coupons ~ Done
  9. Learn a step of crocheting ~ I can start next step
  10. Walk Skipper  
What are you planning to do this week? Do you break down you goals, or you just look at them and know what you need to do?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't written down my goals the last couple weeks, and it's starting to bug me. I'm a crazy to-do lister, so I have that for most of the semi-routine things. I usually write 4-6 unique goals for the week, and I need to get back to doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharla~ I'm a crazy to-do lister!I have a white house binder, I take everywhere and I write down everything. That way I have on place that everything is. Once I get some extra money I'll organize it more, but right now it is white notepaper, and old binder. It works.
    I have a routine too. Crazy one, but something always seems to come up. That why I only have 10 goals, and 5 daily goals.It seems to keep me on track.
    What are your weekly goals?

    ReplyDelete