Friday, January 25, 2013

Daily Goals ~ January 24, 2013

Well I'm finally back up and moving. The house and grocery budget was busted this week. Hubby ate out a lot, I just didn't want to cook and forgetting to throw the food in the crockpot. But I was sick so we will just have to make it up within the next few months.
Today goals
1. Family meeting Fridays- I have decided that we all need to sit down and understand what going on for the week. Weekly menu and plans though out the week. (Hubby has decide to stay to the job where he is working 3rd shift, so this meeting will bring us all together and communicate.)
2. Clean the house! - it is a huge mess, but hopeful after today we get back in the routine of our everyday life.
3. Get the freezer- my little brother is going to help my hubby. Thank God I don't think it's a good idea for me to be moving it.
4.Find my Zip drive- I'm so lost without it :(
5. Movie night- after I get the little one from dance, I'm going to stop and grab 2 movies, one for her and one for hubby and me. Make some popcorn and enjoy my life.

Things have been so crazy here. Hopeful your week is going better! Oh hubby got me an new tool instead of my binder he has gotten me my iPad. I have wanted this for months, but would never spent it on myself. He decide that I should have it! I'm so blessed to have this amazing man in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment