Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, January 7, 2013 - Daily Goals

   Back to work today. I'm so lucky I love my job. I took on one more kid though out the week. I have my nephew so I'm not making more money. I do though get a date night babysitter, that works for me. He is only 2 weeks old, but his parents have to go back to work, to make their life work. It fine because hubby and I have been talking about have another child so this will get us into the works.

Today's Goals
  1.  Work 8:30am-6pm
  2. Gym- Yoga 7pm (if not hit the gym for at least 30min)
  3. Eat Dinner at Work- If I do this it will give me time to digest my food and hit the gym after work
  4. Coupon during nap-time- There were 5 different packets of coupons in the newspaper, so it might take two days)
  5. Write a letter to my Grand-pop 
I wrote most of this morning, and then everything turned! Ugh way to much going on this morning. I did the dishes, tried to start a fire, transplant leeks, feed the chicks, dog, and cat. Packed up everything I need for dinner and couponing. Then ran out of the house! I was late! Ugh I left my cell phone, and money book at home! Thank God I didn't need gas! Hope you had a better day than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment