Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chicken pram

Hubby was in the mood for chicken Parm, and I had everything to make it. There for it went on this weeks menu! I turned out great! Here is how I make my chicken parm, this will feed hubby and I 2 dinner and a lunch. Cass isn't home this week so it perfect!

Ingredients you need
1 jar of pasta sauce
1/2 box of spaghetti noddles
2 chicken breast
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.

Step 1- Cut any fat off the chicken and butterfly it.



Step 2 - Cover chicken with breadcrumbs. I get the chicken wet first then cover it.



Step 3- Bake it in the oven for 25-35 mins or until it is no longer pink inside.



Step 4- Cook noodle as directed on box, while the chicken is cooking.



Step 5 - Mix spaghettis and pasta sauce in sprayed casserole dish.



Step 6 - Put the cooked chicken on top and cover with the cheese.



Step 7 - Cook for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and your done! Mmmmm



What is your favorite meal to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment