Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daily Goals- February 6, 2013

Last night was a long night. I didn't get home until 9:30pm. I decide that I want to get my hair cut and eyebrows done. I was in need of both. I took off over 3 inch and it still comes passed my shoulders for hubby. He likes it long. We ended up eating out :(. Oh we'll it happen and now dinner is done for tonight.

Today's Goals
1. Work 8:00-6:00
2. Go to the grocery store- Cass is going to need stuff for her lunch yogurt, strawberries and carrots. My boss also needs stuff too
3. Return Cass library book.
4. Work on garden part of the blog
5. Clean kitchen

Yesterday was another day, I got all my goals done and more! I am so excited. Hoping I can continue this trend. How a you doing on your daily goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment