Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daily goals~ February 5, 2013

Another busy work morning for me. Hubby decided to make it easier morning for me, by cutting up all the carrots, celery and mushrooms for dinner tonight. Which gave me one less thing to do. Isn't he the sweetest?
This morning I fed the chicks, cat, and dog. Then started a fire and started a load of wash. After that the dinner in the crockpot . (Mmm roast for dinner) Wash up all the dishes that I use this morning. Got dressed and had time to make myself breakfast. I need copycat of Wawa vegetable bagel I can't wait to eat it, When I get to work.

Today's goals
1. Work 845-6
2. Play date - Go to my old bosses house and hang out with her boys and my little one I can't wait to see them!
3. Tax information- Hand out tax information to my bosses
4. Christmas ornaments- Redo Christmas ornaments, This time on plastic balls instead of glass one. :( We already lost one.
5. Weekly goals- Write out and post my weekly menu, my weekly goals and my weekly gardening goals. I am behind on posting this week.

I am so excited to tell you that yesterday is the first time since I've been posting my daily goals that I accomplished five out of five Daily goals! Woo hoo!

How are you doing on your daily goals? Is it helping you to write them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment