Saturday, February 16, 2013

Today's Goals- February 16, 2013

Yesterday was a busy day! Hubby last day off until Monday and we had a lot of running to do. Plus we had my littlest nephew with us. We had to go to his old work, the mall, post office, and Zerns. Plus we then we decide to start some outside projects. He had a shed to start to build and I want to work on one of my new garden areas. We didn't get as much outside done as we want to but at least we got a start.

Today's goals
1. Eye appointment- my last contact broke. I need new contacts. So off to see them. It is a new place I'm going to, therefore I hope the give me a trail pair of contact to use until my new ones come in.
2. Clean starter seeds pots- I have used all my clean pots! Which means I have planted over 200 seeds. Wow that sounds a lot. I have so many more seeds to plant. Good thing I have so many pots.
3. Read my library book- I haven't really been reading this book, but I need to its due on Thursday. I'm going to take it to the eye doctors with me. Hopeful get to read some of it.
4. Clean the kitchen- ugh it is a huge mess. I want to clean it up and have the table set and ready for dinner.
5. Make dinner for hubby- I'm thinking steak, twice baked potatoes, corn and salad. Do you think he will like it?

What do you have planned for the day? How are you doing on your daily and yearly goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment