Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gardening ~ 12 weeks before my last frost- planting

Today I final got a few minutes to plant my seeds. I planted over 144 seeds. Yes that sounds like of seeds and it was but I can't wait for them to grow into amazing little plant!

I planted Milk Weed, Buttercrunch lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson lettuce, Red Romaine lettuce, Ruby Red Swiss Chard, American Purple Top Rutabaga, Vates Collards, Morris Heading Collards, Dwarf Siberian Kale, and Echinacea.

I saved this Milk weed seed from my plant last season.


Swiss Chard seeds


Red Romaine Seeds (the little white spots)


Label for Buttercrunch lettuse to put on the green house



Note Book full of todays information
I had so much fun plantig my seeds, and dreaming of my gardens around the house, being huge and have enough food in then to feed my family. Click here to see the way I plant my seeds.

What are you dreaming about in your garden? Have you started to plant?

Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

Follow the other Weeks Before Last FrostWeekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals
Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 14 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost  
Gardening~ 13 & 12 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost

 

No comments:

Post a Comment