Friday, February 15, 2013

Gardening- clean westside garden box

I have many ideas for this area! I want to clean out the area, and we are taking out the tree. I'm putting a border of rocks about 2 feet about the fence.



As you can see I have a lot of work to do. Today was 55*, so I decide to start on it. I'm hoping to get it cleaned up and put my 2 kiwi bushes on that side. I'm also hoping my artichoke survive and they will go on the side too. Then I'm thinking my pumpkins seemed to like that side too, so many put it them there to. And of course, my zinnias will be there too.



As you can see I got about 3 feet done and some border up, but the grass is in there really well, so hubby going to have to help. I also found some dirt! I'm going to use it to fill the boxes.



As you can see, I have a lot more to go, but a little at a time. There is a lot of vines in this mess, hoping I can get them up. I would love to plant my peach trees in this area!

Did you get into your garden? Are you planting a new box?

No comments:

Post a Comment