Monday, February 4, 2013

Gardening Tip - Save Your Seed Catalogs

While I was reading my Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, I came along a great tip. They said to safe you seed catalogs.



1.There is a lot of useful information in it.
2. To look at what I order and if I'm having an issue I can call the company. There were times when my plants came in dead or died. Most companies have a year guarantee, and I use them. (Make sure you read everything with the guarantee, because sometimes you have to save the bag it came in too.) I normal circle what I order with a black marker, so I know what I have.
3. I also save them to plan my next year garden. The reason why safe them. I circle what I would plan grow next year and that way I have an idea how much money I need to save.
4. Another idea is to cut out the plants I want an put a picture to what I planing on growing. It helps to see what I plan on using.

Do you have any reasons why to save your save your catalogs?


No comments:

Post a Comment