Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Copycat Wawa Veggie Bagel

This is my favorite breakfast meal right now. I went to Wawa 2 weeks ago and found this on their menu you tried it and loved it! MMmmm Then the next week, I stopped at Wawa for one. But at $2.99 a piece, it was adding up and taking my $150 a month budget. I need to stop. Here is my recipe for it,

Stuff needed to make the Veggie Bagel
Ingredient Need
1-2 Tbsps of Veggie cream cheese
1 toast everything bagel
6 slices of cucumbers
2 slices of tomato

Everything Bagel with Veggie cream cheese
This is so easy to make! Put the cream cheese on the bagel.

tomato on the cream cheese
Then add the tomatoes and cucumber!
 
Copycat Wawa Veggie Bagel

Your done! Enjoy! It is so good, even my little ones even loved it. It only cost $8.00 to make 5, and will be so much cheaper once my tomatoes and cucumbers start to grow. I can't wait.

What is your favorite breakfast item?

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog.



    Tell the bell survey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey?


    Customers reviews and feedbacks means a lot to the company, as the company wants to grow its business and now its really tough to survive in the market. So the company established and came up with www.mywawavisit.com to know about the services provided are really


    Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey

    ReplyDelete