Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kids Korner- Valentine's Day Heart Cookies



Here is one of our valentines day projects.



We did cheat a little and made it from a bag.



We follow the direction that we on the bag.



Then I froze the dough to make it, harder so I could roll it out.



Then I out flour on the counter and the dough on it. The little ones loved that, and my little man had to help speared the flour everywhere even on the flour.



I rolled the dough out flat.



I used a cookie cutter to cut out the dough. The dough was very soft, therefore I just did the cutting, if it was homemade dough. The little ones would have been able to help cut.



They have had so much fun, putting the sugar in the cookies.



Didn't they do a good job?



Into the oven they went for about 5-10 mins. (Mine were about 7)



They came out great and tasted so good! :)
What are you doing with your kids to celebrate Valentine's Day? We have other projects going on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment