Sunday, February 24, 2013

Daily Goals - Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yesterday we did a lot of running around. Hubby and I decided that we are only running to Wawa today to get the newspaper. After that we are home, for the day. We also agree only one day of running on our days off. We spent all Friday running and all Saturday running around.

Today Goals
1. Get newspaper - I want to grab my newspapers for my coupons. I'm planning on hitting Wawa but I might go to Walmart they are cheaper there.
2. Move Wood- it is suppose to be 47* out, not perfect weather. It is good enough to do some outside work in, and not freeze. We have about 2 1/2 quarts of wood to move.
3. Clean house- tonight I want to work on cleaning the house. It is a mess. I'm thinking if all 3 of use do it together it will be clean a lot quicker.
4. Write my menu, weekly goals- I have been doing great on them.
5. Make dinner - we were going to have leftover but there are much leftovers.

Busy day today, but I know I can knock everything out. What are your daily goals? What are you doing today? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment