Sunday, February 24, 2013

Outside work - moving wood

We have a wood stove. I love the wood stove but it is work. We got 3 quarts dropped two weeks ago. The weather has made it so hard to move it rain, snow or just cold have made it hard for us to move it. Today it took sometime to move some of it.


There was about 2 1/2 left to move. I got to work, I ended up using my little ones quad.


I got a helper with this too, but I think it was only so she could ride her quad. Lol she was a huge help.


We moved about 1/2 a quart of wood today! It is going to take us 4 more days to move the rest. Hope weather keeps up!


The wood stove is a great investment, it is all we use to warm our home. It does take work we are putting wood on every 1-2 hour everyday.



The basement is warm though. I hope one day we will have enough land that we can farm our land for our own wood.

Follow all my adventures on Facebook PA Gardeners

No comments:

Post a Comment