Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily goals- Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm was so excited have a nice spring day but it's raining here. :( Even though it's raining my girls (chicken) tried to escape this morning from the coop. I look like this crazy chicken lady to chasing after my chicks.
Today's goal
1. Work- From 8 AM until 6 PM
2. Plants my pansy seeds.
3. Make chicken marsala for dinner
4. Share last nights dinner recipe reviews and it was so good!
5. Play on the Wii with my family- We are in the need for some fun family time.

Last night after dance my little complaining about her toe. I look at it and it was infected :( Because she decided to bite her toenails giving herself an ingrown toenail and infection. Therefore me and hubby had so much fun trying to hold her down and push the puss out and start to put peroxide on it. Let's just say it took until 12 o'clock last night to bed, so I'm in a wonderful mood today. Praying that my little one are in a good that we can have a fun day.
Being a working mom or any type of mom never ends! Hope you have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment