Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daily Goals ~ February 7, 2013

This morning was a early one, I had to get up and hour earlier. I'm so sleepy now. Daylight saving is going to be hard. I need to work on get up 5 minutes earlier everyday that way I'm not as sleepy as I am now. I did get all my morning chores done. Hubby also surprise me and made it home to give me a hug and kiss before I left for work!

Today's goals
1. Work 7:30-6
2. Library
3. Kids project
4. Romantic dinner with hubby
5. Business bills filed

I didn't get 2 of my goals done yesterday. One I decide make more sense to wait on, and the other I was just too sleep to do. Last night I left my phone and iPad in my purse and just chilled and watch tv. It was need, it been a long and busy week.

How are you doing on your goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment