Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekly Goals ~ February 4-11th

Writing weekly goal has help me keep on track and no where I want to be going. Here is what I'm planning on getting done this week.

Weekly Goals

1. Read "Gardening Ideas Tip and Advise"
2. Get chicken feed- I have to go to Lancaster to get it, but I have a friend up there I would like to see. So worth the drive :)
3. Get business tax together and organized
4. Get personal taxes done
5. Post dinner recipes- I have so many but haven't had a chance to post anything.
6. Make a notebook for blog post- this way I'm not writing the same thing over and over again.
7. Clean chicken coop and give the girls sometime out of their coop
8. Girls night - have a girls night with Cass, nails and movie
9. Get seed information into the computer. I want to have a good log so I can work on my binder for the gardening seeds for the winter.
10. Give both the cat and dog baths. Bye-bye smelly pets

What are your weekly Goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment