Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Goals- February 4, 2013


This morning was a busy morning! I had to start the fire, feed the chicks, cat and dog, switch the wash, unload hubby's soda from the car, get all the meat hubby bought on Thursday together, and bags to bag the meat, get dinner together, and get dressed for work in a hour. But it was all done and I made it to work on time!



Here are my goals for the day.
1. Work
2. Little man has library class, and I have to return a library book
3. Bag meat during naptime, hubby decide he wanted steak, and being him he was to get milk at the store he came back with $80 in meats. I could have killed him he doesn't understand budget. He just though he wanted steak and bought it. Even though we had some in the freezer!
4. Make dinner- I am making chicken parm for me and Mac and cheese for my boss.
5. Work on my bussiness and blog- I have to handout the paperwork tomorrow for my bosses taxes and I want to get the blog up and where it should be!

I want to do as much as I can during naptime and then knock everything else out tonight. What are your goals for the day?



No comments:

Post a Comment