Monday, February 11, 2013

Gardening ~ Trading Seeds

One of my best friends and I traded seeds on Saturday.

Seeds I traded
I order a lot of seeds, but truly don't need 25-100 of each plant. Therefore I trade with one of my best friends. This lets me have several different plant too, and keeps cost down.

The rest of the seeds I traded
I traded her kidney beans, black beans, northern beans, scarlet runner beans, pea, white strawberries, echinacea, hollyhock, shasta daisy,coreopsis, and cosmos. I got red strawberries, lima beans, peanuts, pear tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, galllards, honeydew, lettuce, and guard.

Seeds I traded for
By trading seeds, I was able to add 9 different seed to my collection for this year.Without spending anymore money.

Do you trade seed? If so tell me about it!

 Follow my garden adventurers on Facebook PA Gardeners

No comments:

Post a Comment