Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daily Goals ~ July 2, 2013


He holding the rain water
This weather is driving me crazy! My Grasshopper is saying we got 6 inch yesterday. That’s crazy. I can’t get in the garden if all it does is just rain.


Today Goals
1.       Work ~ 8:30am-6:00pm, this is going to be a short week; I just realize the 4th is Thursday. June went fast!

2.       Personal~ Write my weekly goals

3.       Family~ Play a board game with my little one. She doesn’t really like to play, but this will give us some fun one on one.

4.       Gardening~ Weed Corn box if weather lets me

5.       Gardening ~ plant the Eggplant plant for my boss

Yesterday Goals
1.       Cleaning ~ My House needs help. Kitchen First, then living room. ~ I didn’t get to the kiten but the bedroom got some help.

2.       Cooking ~ Plan this week’s menu. – I got it planned out and posted you can check out my Meal Plan for 07/01/2013 - 07/07/2013
 
I feel so bad for it
3.         Gardening ~ Go check my potted plant to make sure they aren’t over watered. I rain again here. – My poor Rosemary is having such a hard time with all this rain, but my mosquito plant is doing great. I’m going to have to replant it again.

HHmm new pot? I can't believe how big its getting.
4.       Families ~ help Cass pick a unit for math and have here take her pretest. I know she hates that I practice school work with her, but it is the only time I get a chance to teach her before the New School Year. – she working on it

5.       Gardening ~ if it clears up I would love to get my peppers into the ground. – Couldn’t get there rained out.

What are your goals for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment