Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Intro to the Wedding Information

My hubby just asked me to marry him officially marry him. We have been together for 7 years last March.

I know you thinking that is a long time to be together and not be married. When hubby and I got together we were both coming from a bad place. I was going though a rough split from my daughters father and was very bad relationship. He came out of a horrible relationship too. His ex-wife left in on Christmas Eve while he was serving in Iraq. Therefore we were not looking at getting married right away. We both had many trust issues to work though.

After we fell in love we talked about getting married but we were raise a little one (4 year) full time. Her father joined the military, right after Justin moved in with Cass and I. We knew we loved each other, but we decide to wait off on the wedding. We wanted to provide my daughter with a save and stable home. Therefore when were were together after 3 years we decide to buy our first home. I was so excited just about to turn 25 buying my 1st home and with the man I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

Wedding has always been on our mind, but it wasn't anything to push too. We knew we are going to spend our life together. We want to get the home life settle down. 

That a little about our past. Join me next week, and I will tell you about the way he proposed to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment