Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Wenesday, July 3rd, 2013

Everything is starting to bloom

Today Goals

1.    Work ~ I work 8:00am-6:00pm today. It my little ones birthday so we got her something little! I can’t wait to see her play with it.

2.    Couponing ~ there are 3 stores I would like to stop by while we are out today. If everything goes as planned, I will spend $1.50 on 19 items. But I am shopping at a I don’t normal shop at so I don’t know how that will turn out.

3.    Gardening~ Weed Corn box if weather lets me

4.    Gardening~ learn how to pollinate my squash and if weather lets me cross them.

5.    Write the letter to my hubby
 
Yucky weather here

Yesterday’s goals

1. Work ~ 8:30am-6:00pm, this is going to be a short week; I just realize the 4th is Thursday. June went fast! – I had a wonderful day at work, the little ones make me smile!

2. Personal~ Write my weekly goals – you can check them out at Weekly Goals- 7/1-7/6

3. Family~ Play a board game with my little one. She doesn’t really like to play, but this will give us some fun one on one. – We played Candyland. Teaching the 2 year old to take turns is so hard, but he is getting better.

4. Gardening~ Weed Corn box if weather lets me – nope rain all day

5. Gardening ~ plant the Eggplant plant for my boss – nope rain all day

Squash in bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment