Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Yesterday, I took off for most the day. Hubby was home and we decided to do some couple things. We went out for lunch. It was nice. Then we head out to the movies. We saw “Grown Up 2”. It wasn’t as good as the first. It was very funny though. We had a great time.
I love when they come to see me!
Today’s Goals

1.     Gardening ~ Weed garden box 1 and 2. They are in good shape so it shouldn’t be that hard. I want to stay on top of it.

2.    Gardening ~ Harvest some potatoes for dinner. You can read how I havest my potatoes at Gardening goals - harvesting potatoes  

3.    Yard work~ I guess more like chicken work, I need to make a separate pin for my baby chicks for the weekend. Hopeful the rain will let me.

4.    Cleaning~ I want to clean the mudroom and reorganize the closet.

5.    Personal ~ Write Weekly Goals and stick to them.
 
So Pretty
What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment