Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Daily Goals~ Tuesday, July 16, 2012

Today Harvest

I have already put wash in the washer, and some in the dryer. I went around the garden harvesting veggies. I get my first cucumber. I also feed the pets all before getting ready for work.

Today's Goals

1.     Gardening~ Figure out weekly goals and post them.

2.    Gardening ~ Research a good pickle recipe, I want to pickle a few jars of cucumber. Some sweet and some with a bit.

3.    Work~ I work 8am-6pm today.

4.    Movies~ I am taking the little one to see a movie today. This will be their first! I’m so excited for them!

5.    Cleaning ~ work on dishes and counter, have them cleaned before bed.

Yesterday’s Goals

1.     Cooking ~ Make menu for the week ~ I hope to post it today

2.    Library ~ Take Little one to library class. ~ We had a great class and my little one made a friend.

3.    Work ~ I work from 8-6 today. One of the little ones are sick today. Everyone was in a great mood.

4.    Gardening ~ Walk around and find stand water and dump it. If water needs to be there, add new clean water. ~ only one more bucket to go.

5.    Gardening~ Figure out weekly goals and post them. ~ I have to figure out my goals still.

I didn’t get them all done, but working on them. With the heat, it is hard to want to do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment