Saturday, July 13, 2013

Daily Goals- Saturday, July 13, 2013

       I know you didn't hear from me yesterday. We were so busy running around. Skipper had his 1st day of Doggie Daycare. Yes it is daycare; we are going to be traveling a lot in two years. So we are going to have to broad him. That means my spoiled rotting pup will have to be kennel. We are trying to get him use to it. That way he isn't depressed when he gets kenneled.

Skipper on the way to Daycare
Today's Goals

1.    Gardening - I'm going to take my little one around to pick raspberries. I can't wait to pick her up and go. There are many places around me that you can pick wild raspberries.

2.    Gardening- I'm going to work on my weekly goal, cleaning up pea area and planting fall crops.

3.    Gardening- I'm going to work on my weekly goal, harvest carrots and plant some fall carrots. This was the first year I have seen carrots! I’m so excited.

4.   Gardening- I'm going to work on my weekly goal, I'm going to harvest some little potatoes. They will be great for rosemary potatoes.

5.    Camping- My little one and I are going to have a camping night tonight. It will be a girl thing.
.
Hoping the rain holds out
Today as long as the weather holds up, I will outside in the garden. I have many gardening goals to do today. Do you think you can get in your garden today or is the weather stopping you? If so what are you planning on doing in the gardening today?

No comments:

Post a Comment