1. Gardening ~ Weed the garden Box 3 and around the inside of the fence.
2. Cleaning ~ Work on the wash and clean our bedroom.
3. Personal ~ off to the dentist, It has been over 3 weeks after my surgery. Now I have to go back and tell them they missed 2 parts of my two teeth in my mouth. Plus I’m going to get fitted to fix the ones they pulled out. I’m praying in a 3 weeks I will have my smile back.
4. Personal ~ I want to stop by my grandma’s and say happy birthday! I’m going to drop off eggs too, for them. They don’t know it!
5. Gardening~ Cean up my dill seeds, save some for next year and some for cooking.
1. Gardening ~
Weed garden box 1 and 2. They are in good shape so it shouldn’t be that
hard. I want to stay on top of it. It is nice to only have to spend 20
minutes weeding when you are on top of everything.
2. Gardening ~
Harvest some potatoes for dinner. You can read how I harvest my potatoes
at Gardening goals - harvesting potatoes.
I harvest over 21oz of potatoes yesterday. They taste awesome fresh.
Hubby loved them!
3. Yard work~
I guess more like chicken work, I need to make a separate pin for my
baby chicks for the weekend. Hopeful the rain will let me. Hubby and I got
out there, not the best looking coop, but it will work to separate the big
chicks from the little ones. Plus it didn’t cost a dime! I will try to post
what we did today.
I want to clean the mudroom and reorganize the closet. House is coming
together. The mudroom is clean, kitchen looks awesome.
5. Personal ~
Write Weekly Goals and stick to them. I’m hoping to get this posted
What are your goals for today? Sorry no picture., my camera is dead.