|Looks like rain again|
1. Take the Skipper to Doggie Day Care. Yes I know that sound crazy, but we leave for vacation in a week and he is going to be kenneled. I don’t want him to think we won’t be back for him. I also want him to trust the people there.
2. Gardening - Harvesting Garlic. I have planted the soft neck garlic and it is starting to fall over which I read means it is ready to be harvest!
3. Gardening -Weed the Sunflower area, the weeds have gone crazy!
4. Gardening - Weed Box 2, my lettuce and replant spinach and lettuce for fall harvest.
5. Gardening – Collect some spinach seeds.
I also have some running around to do today and I want to clean the kitchen. I am hoping to get almost everything done before hubby gets home from work. So I can’t spend the rest of the time with him!