Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kids Koner - Making "4th of July" thank you cards for soldiers!


Our Cards
Today to put us in the mood to celebrate the 4th of July. We wrote thank you card to solider that are serving over sea. This is to make a solider know we appreciate there hard work and sacrifice. 
 
Thank you notes
This is important to me and my family. My Fiancé is a soldier and told me story of soldiers not getting mail. It saddens me to know there are brave men and women over there putting there life on the line and no one appreciate them. 
Oldest writing her own
Today from my oldest to youngest wrote out cards and we will send them over there. 

younger one tracing
This also help the children talk about why the soldiers are doing for us. It also help start a conversation about Independence Day. 
We asked what it was about? Why we fought? It was a nice way to open up our talks about Independence Day and begin celebrating it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment