Monday, July 1, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Monday, July 1, 2013


Look who bloomed for the 1st time this morning
I know you didn’t hear much from me yesterday. I took the day of to enjoy being a mom and wife. I got up got my newspapers for the week then watch my daughter swim, taught her how to make homemade meatballs, then played volleyball and bat mitten.  After that I enjoyed a movie with the hubby. How was your day?


Today Goals
      1.       Cleaning ~ My House needs help. Kitchen First, then living room.

2.       Cooking ~ Plan this week’s menu

3.         Gardening ~ Go check my potted plant to make sure they aren’t over watered. I rain again here.

4.       Families ~ help Cass pick a unit for math and have here take her pretest. I know she hates that I practice school work with her, but it is the only time I get a chance to teach her before the New School Year.

5.       Gardening ~ if it clears up I would love to get my peppers into the ground.
 
Some Plants are doing well with all this rain. My poor rosemary :(

What are your goals for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment