Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gardening~ 7 and 8 Weeks After Last Frost - Tomatoes







Tomato Plants waiting to be planted

One of my Weekly Garden Goals this week was Tomato - keep eye out for hornworm. I have so many tomato plant around the house. I only have 2 different types but they are spread around the house. The types I have are Floradade Tomato and Large Cherry Tomato. 

cherry tomato plants
I planted the large cherry tomatoes plant around the house. They are planted in the fire-pit garden and in pots on the deck. I walked around and looked for damage on any of my plants. They look good so far. 

I think he need a cage

I am not only checking for bugs and hornworm. I also look for other problem like falling over plants or yellowing leaves. I have taking notes that I need 3 more tomato cages. 

Tomato plant next to basil

I also checked my Floradade plants. They are planted in garden. I did separate the plants, hoping that I can save the seeds and they won't cross with each other. 

Cherry Tomato plant on deck with carrots

All my tomato plants look awesome. Some are even starting to bloom! I can't wait to have fresh tomatoes. 

Check out what else I'm doing this week

No comments:

Post a Comment