Here is my weekly goals
1. Gym- I want to hit the gym 2 times this week. I want to get back into the habit of working out. Also while t the gym, I want to fix our account.
2. Finish reading Accidental Framer. I'm 70% done the book. It is a good read.
3. I want to write a letter to Cass, like I do with hubby. This will remind her how much I love her. I think doing these are important.
4. Family Cleaning Routine - I want to post about this and stick to it.
5. Research how to save seeds.
6. Complete and post weekly gardening goals
7. Read Luke out of the New Testament.
8. Look up information on surrogate. I have been think a lot about it.
9. Make Cherries that go on top of ice cream. I love them and got cherries on sale today. I can't wait to try to can them!
10. Pick up my keys and pay my bill. I had me car in the shop to fix the belt and they forgot to lock the stuff in the car.
So many things going on this week. What are your weekly goals?