Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Live is back to normal again. We took a long road trip, this weekend, to my best friend’s house.  It was very nice to get away. It also was very nice to be stuck in the car with Hubby for 11hrs. We had a lot of time to talk and touch base with each other. I had a blast with my best friend.

Today’s Goals

1.     Work ~ I am back to work today! I work 8am- 6pm. I missed my little ones so this will be a great day.

2.    Gardening ~ go around the garden and see what is going on. Being gone for 4 days a lot happens in the garden.

3.    Gardening ~ Harvest Cucumbers and pick out some seeds

4.    Cooking~ Make dinner, I am switching Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s dinners. Here what we are eating this week. Weekly Menu

5.    Cleaning ~ I made a daily and weekly clean schedule up. This is what I want the family to help me with every night after dinner. Today is the Mudroom turn.

Today is back to reality after a week off work and a 4 day vacation. To top it off I get to be a mom to my nephew for the rest of the week. Let see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment