Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Monday ~ July 8th, 2013

This weekend went buy fast. I got lot of family time in. We had so much fun at the carnival, went to the lake and did movies. It was awesome a lot of pool time too! How was your weekend?
 

At the lake!

Today’s Goals

1.       Work ~ I work from 8-6 today. We have library so it should be great.

2.       Gardening ~ I don’t know if I will be able to get in the garden. This morning I’m hoping to pick some raspberries.

3.       Gym ~ I’m hoping hubby and I can get there tonight.

4.       Gardening ~ Write weekly goals and post it.

5.       Personal ~ Come up with weekly menu, I have no idea what we are doing this week for dinner HHHmmm, Pinstrest here I come.

Almost 7cm of water this week
It is supposed to rain here all weekend be in the 80*. The mosquitos figured out my plan of working in the morning and now are awke to get me!
What are you goals for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment