During the weekend, I try so hard to get in the garden. Looks like rain, but hoping it holds off until later tonight. I’m going to ask my little one to help e weed today. That way we can spend time talking and still getting work done.
1. Gardening ~ Weed deck box, today I want to clean out deck area and maybe plant some kale in that area.
2. Gardening goals~ Weed driveway triangle boxes, everything is trying to grow there and the weeds are over taking the area.
|It is a mess|
3. Gardening ~ Weed the driveway box. The purple cabbage is coming nicely I just want to clean up the area.
4. Gardening ~ Weed the herb box
5. Cleaning~ Start to pick up the house
|Look at all those raspberries|
|Peas are gone|
I'm going to work on my weekly goal, harvest carrots and plant some fall
carrots. This was the first year I have seen carrots! I’m so excited. ~ I didn’t get as
many as I would like, but I did leave some in to get bigger. I’ hoping the
potted carrots do better.
|Potato I found you|
5. Camping- My little one and I are going to have a camping night tonight. It will be a girl thing. ~ We didn’t get to go camping to hot and humid out, but we spent the night watching movies and hang out in bed. I love our one on one time!
What are you doing today? How did your goals from yesterday go?