|I love the yellow pumpkin flowers in the garden|
1. Work - I have work from 8am-6pm. It is my last day before vacation. I’m excited to have the week off to work on the house before we leave to SC for our4 day vacation.
2. Vacation Prep - Write a list of things Cass need to pack before she heads to her dad’s so she is ready for our trip.
3. Gardening - research how to harvest garlic. I think mine is ready to harvest, but I have never done it before.
4. Gardening - Walk around the garden, and figure out what my goals are next week.
5. Couponing – Write post on awesome deals, I got this week.
I had a great day. I got a lot of the goals done which is great. I hope you had a wonderful day too. How did you do on your goals?
I have to be in early. I work
from 7:15am-6pm. ~ I got out around 5:30pm it was nice to get home and
listen to a little Dr. Laura on the way home.
2. Art Class-
we found this awesome
local art class. It $1 a kid, and the projects are cute. They read a story and
sing with the kids. I love it. The kids love it too. We then have a picnic and
play at the park area. It nice. ~ We had a wonderful time! Kids made fish.
3. Make dinner-
I'm cooking chicken
for my boss, and we have a steak marinating at home. Hubby going to grill it when I'm on my way
home. ~ I cooked dinner for my boss and dinner was ready for me when I got
home! Hubby is awesome!
Go to Family Dollar. I
have $6 to the store I have to use today. I also have to check my Walgreen
money and us it if I have too. I made it to the store I’ll post about my
awesome deal tonight.
Figure out weekly goals
and post them. I figured them out but haven’t posted them, sorry.