Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daily Goals - Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yesterday was the first time in 3 year, I have seen my best friend. We talk on the phone but are to far way and busy life's as working moms, to get together. It was nice together and tell stories. 

Today's Goals 

1. Help set the music up for the engagement party. We picked out about 50 songs to play at the party. It a mix for everyone. 

2. Help set up for the engagement party. I will be helping my best friend and her family with the decorations for the party. 

3. Enjoy the engagement party. I can wait to meet all my best friend friend near her and get to know her husband more. 

This weekend isn't about me, it about my best friend. At the same time, I don't wait my family to think I don't care about them. I have to do thing to make them still know it. What are you doing this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment