Wednesday, March 20, 2013

20 day of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


I won
After a hard day and amazing night (I have the best hubby in the world!). I decided not to set an alarm. Yes it was crazy but hubby leaves the house at 5:20am. I knew he would wake me up and I would have to get up because there was no alarm.

Andy passage, about quiet made sense, it is nice to be in quiet but it is hard. I’m going to give myself 10 minutes of quiet today at naptime. See what happens, I don’t know if I can do it.

Andy Action tip- turn of the radio in the car. I personal cannot do that. The music helps me relax, I’m driving during rush hour and people are not the smartest. I cannot go to work even a little stressed.

How are your mornings going? Are you getting up early?

Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days



 

No comments:

Post a Comment