|My weekly goals on top of my weekly life|
1. Make Easter Card- this week, my little one is off. We are going to help my little ones make Easter cards, and gifts.
2. Make Dinner - I want to make dinner all week. No eating out!
3. Finish reading "Mini Shopaholic" by Sophie Kisella- I love her stories and have read I thought them all or so I thought. I found out I didn't then I grabbed it at the library. I'm 1/4 the way though it.
4. Gardening~ 4 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals - Finsh my garden goals for this week. The garden in coming a long so nicely. Hopeful by the end of the week 3 of my garden box will be planted. I'm so excited!
5. Gardening ~ 6 and 5 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goal - I am a little behind on my gardening goals. It happens, lol I have a life and job. I can get caught up this week.
6. Finish my lesson plan for letter Pp- I have decided that my lesson plans for a letter is going to last two week. I decide that because I feel like 3-4 day just isn't enough time to pick up a letter. My little man (18 month old) might have told me I was wrong when I asked this morning (I have had the last 4 days off) what does a p say and he answer "pu".
7. Plant My Mother's Easter presents- I decide that I'm going to plant her some pansey seeds and zinnia seeds.
8. Finish listen to Genesis - We are listen to Genesis thoughout the day.
9. Write business bill- I am two weeks behind on writing my bills. I need to get everything in gear.
10. Write a book review on "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn
The last two weeks, I have let myself get behind on my life. I'm glad all my bills aren't behind. I need to get my goals and writing them seem to help me. How are you doing on your goals?