Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kids Korner- Monday

My Little Ones O(s)

We worked on the letter Oo. I cut out the letter from construction paper. Then we talked about Oo words and I draw a few on the paper and wrote the worked under it. (I'm not the best artiest but they new what I was making) My little ones love when we make pictures together. This project incorporated reading, art, and social skills.

Such a cute book

This book is awesome! You can download Ocean Animals Tot-Book  for free.

Little Ones have fun Coloring

We had so much fun coloring the animals in. We talked about each animal and that they live under the ocean, and what they eat and what noise they make. This book is very simple and my 3 year was able to read it on her own! We learning colors, animals, and reading skill though this project.

This week we have many fun project going on.
Here is our Weekly Lesson Plans ~ Letter Oo . What are you teaching your little ones about?
Have fun with your little ones, they are only little for a bit. Enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment